Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Used it Up list

So starting last year, I started making a use it up list for a couple reasons:
  • I wanted to track my progress (lol) of how much am I using my things up
  • I wanted to make sure I am using things and not rebuying 5 of the same things without using them up first
  • I wanted to make goals to use more things
  • ...and that's about it unless I am forgetting thing
So here is my January use it up list
It have everything from Make-up, bath and body, tarts, hair, skin care, samples, etc.

1. Philosophy flirty girl shower gel sample
2. LUSH Hippy chick
3. LUSH star melt
4. Everyday minerals rice finishing powder
5. Fusion beauty prime results – brightening primer sample
6. NARS sheer glow foundation in Fiji sample
7. Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX foundation sample
8. unknown foundation sample
9. Dr. Brant pore no more sample
10. LUSH cinders bath bomb
11. Aubrey’s candles and crafts tart in apple cinnamon
12. Aubrey’s candles and crafts tart in biscotti
13. Garnier conditioner for normal hair
14. Nivea lotion 200ml
15. Giorgio Armani Crema Nera deluxe size sample
16. Aubrey’s candles and crafts in birthday cake
17. Aubrey’s candle and crafts lemon zest scrub 4oz
18. Life brand grapefruit defrizz mask
19. PFS sweet cornbread muffins tart
20. Magic Hands Workshop Vanilla Moo bath fizzie
21. Two’s estate Cotton Candy bubble bath
22. OMG Raspberry Delight tart
23. Cargo eye base
24. Dove Go Fresh therapy shampoo in burst
25. Nivea face wash
26. LUSH bubble bar in Xmas kisses
27. Antibacterial hand wash
28. Perfect 10 Hair color – shade 6
29. Unknown shower gel
30. Ivory hand soap

Most are full size, unless I say sample.
I woul this was a great month, usually I use up between 15-20 things (around half of that is samples)...my goal was 25, and I definetly surpassed my goal.

I really like doing this, it helps me realize what I have in my stash and also makes me keep it organized so I can keep track of what I am using.
Plus it feels soo great when you finish things, it feels like you accomplished a task.

Let me know if you do this also,

xoxo,

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment