Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy busy busy....menu

I have been busy with school work (Regression) and planning a party.

But I am going to share my menu for the party I'm having on Wednesday ...Why Wednesday? Because that's when me and some of my friends are handing in our stats assignment, so after that we can celebrate and relax. YAY

So yea...the MENU...

Appetizerz:

Spanakopitas
Mini quiches with 4 times of cheese and vegetables/meat (Costco made this lol)
Variety of spreads and bread/chips

Main Dish:
Pasta with a creamy bacon and tomato sauce topped with cheese, parsley, pepper, green onion
Chicken with potatoes and vegetables (peppers, onion, tomatoes, carrots...and maybe some others, all in the oven baked for an hour)
dinner rolls

Desert:
lemon pudding cake
orange slices with a pina colada yogurt dip
cookies...or maybe cinnamon buns lol 


Beverages:
Pomegranate juice
Pop
Tea
Coffee
Milk

Beer ( that I left in the car overnight in freezing conditions --- I hope it did not freeze)

Let me know what you think, ideas/suggestions?

xoxo,


E.

No comments:

Post a Comment