Thursday, February 3, 2011

My party

So I had my party last night (I posted the menu for it a couple days ago) and it went really well.
For a Wednesday night party, it was quite the party. There was some beer pong, drinking Jenga....loads of food, I cooked and my friends brought things in. Lots of drinks....my friend let me borrow his speakers so we had some music playing...

Overall I was quite happy, and I had a lot of fun.

Afterwards, I was really tired because I pulled an all-nighter doing a Regression stats assignment, so I didn't eat properly or sleep in the last 36hours, ....it was brutal I will admit.

So after the party, I went to lie down (with the intention of getting up in 5 minutes to brush my teeth and wash my face and change into my pjs), and I passed out in my clothes, with my make-up and everything. I haven't done this in so long...I wasn't even drunk (lol).
I woke up around 7:30 because my phone was jabbing me in the ribs, lovely.
I was soo soo tired, and I slept pretty well so today I am up and active. 

xoxo,

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment